Saturday, January 14, 2006

And so it begins ... ?

Black Male Artists ... with BALLS?

SWEET ....

After Raz, I said others would follow ... but damn, RAYJ... that was fast.

~~ The One Wish Red Party in DC. ~~

Nepotism aside, (Brandy's always been my girl), and more than once in this life my eyes have wandered toward the little brother of the fam' ... now's no different.

I've never seen him perform or anything, but I'm feeling his song, One Wish, and now that he's got the balls to play for us ... I'm up his ass right about now.

Could this be a sign the younger generation of black males are less closed-minded when it comes to the gay thing? Are we seeing a light at the end of this tunnel? Is common sense prevailing at long last ... or just common cents?

Does he believe that flashing that youthful torso, licking those lips, and doing a few pelvics thrusts at a gay venue will cause lascivious homos, like myself, to fall to our knees ... and buy his CD? Well, he'd be right ... I just ordered it.

I never could resist a youthful torso ... or an artist unafraid to align himself with us. Here's yet another example of a man completely comfortable with his sexuality ... whatever it may be.

Go boy. ~~~

But let's not fawn over 'straight' artists showing us love all nite . . . 'cause there are also artists out there who speak directly to us ... and we gotta learn how to show them love too. Check out this true poet ... baron.

... 'cause when he says "Brothas I luv u openly ... cuz ur Beautiful" ... he's speaking to you and me.

2 comments:

Unconquerable Soul said...

Baron ROCKS! I have his CD! he is such a talented writer.

SGL Café.com said...

I just recently got my copy ... and couldn't agree more.