Saturday, June 11, 2005

Maxwell: A Coming Back OUT album?

First off ... this is Courtesy of AllHipHop and posted under the RUMORS heading, so take it for what its worth.

"I knew something was strange about that Maxwell rumor. Nothing is "too vulgar" in the music game…especially when exploiting women (right?)! However, if the person singing is a man and he's singing about sex with another man, that could be a precarious predicament for a record company, right? So, if a singer is singing his whole career about the ladies and decides that his comeback album doubles as a "coming out of the closet" album, then that's an issue. So, when I previously mentioned Maxwell being vulgar, it didn't sit well in my brain. We have "Uncut" shows and explicit images of women in these magazines. So, according to my sources, people have heard it and he being possibly gay isn't really a secret – straight people just didn't know. Is the world ready for THIS?" -- illseed

~~~~~~~
On another note ...
... here's one who I'd love to see come out of the closet. Okay, he doesn't have to do it publicly, privately at my place will do.
I found this pic while doing a Google search for some other actor. This pic popped up first. So ... though I have nothing to report about him at the present time ... this just screamed to make the blog.
Does anyone know what this seXy morsel, Mr. Larenz Tate, is up to these days?

No comments: