Monday, March 06, 2006

click to enlargeBeth Achenbach, who shot my 're-birth', has a show @ Bagua, the trendy Juice Bar in JC.
It was a little weird seeing myself blown up like that, and with everyone saying, 'Oh wow, that's you' every five minutes or so ... made it even more surreal. But eventually I got into it and enjoyed my 5 seconds of fame in Camille Young's oh-so-hip new spot for the health conscious and cool. click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlargeI went back the next day to shoot these shots for my card. I'll be posting more, but I want some early opinions. Which one do you like best?
Bagua JUICE ... 364 Grove St ... Downtown Jersey City. The Achenbach exhibit (consisting of 22 images), Hands in Plain View, ends March 9th (this thursday!). But you can contact Beth @ Eye4OneStudios. ~~~
UPDATE: Achenbach at Bagua extended to March 30th! So there is still time to come out and see Hands in Plain View, which has been touted as her best show yet! So come out, eat, drink, buy art. A portion of the proceeds benefit Garden State Equality.

4 comments:

SGL Café.com said...

Well I'll start the ball rolling. I'm leaning toward the 1st one right now, but then I have several others yet to format.

Larry D. Lyons II said...

1. the first one.
2. i like the new look, handsome.
3. u should let me shoot you, too.
4. i'm back

miss me?

SGL Café.com said...

Yes!! We all missed you. Are you serious about shooting me? That can certainly be arranged.

ShawnQt said...

Great and amazing photos!!!!!
breathtaking...