Saturday, March 04, 2006

Click to Enlarge ...its Urbasian, yo. Click to Enlarge
I thought I just made that up and was feeling quite pleased with myself. All ready to say "Remember, you heard it here first."
But then I Googled it and my bubble burst. I still feel like I made it up though, and you're welcome to believe it too.
But along the lines of shameless objectification of pretty young black men (of which I've been accused and gleefully copped to)
... I want to add in my own defense that aside from being a card-carrying insensitive pig, I'm also an equal opportunity objectifier with the balls to admit it. Just keepin' it real. Sue me. But, and as such ...
... the cool Urban flava of this pretty young Asian kat reached through cyberspace and grabbed me by the nuts and made me say damn, damn, damnit.
Yeah. That's one pretty muthafuka. Pretty young men come in all sorts of delectable varieties, and the Asian ones happen to be especially titillating to my horn-dog soul ... or thereabout. I have no idea what his name is or where the pictures came from. Click to EnlargeI don't know whether he's straight or not, what type of music he likes, what his dreams are ... or whether he farts when he busts a nut. I don't care. I'm not interested. Well ... maybe, about that last thing.
Click to Enlarge
That's the upside of objectification ... silly details like a persons humanity, all too often, only serve to spoil my fantasy. And when did it become politically incorrect to express an affection for a certain race? Some black men get so upset when a white man expresses too much adoration for black men ... because then he's "objectifying" them. All I can say to that is ... lighten the fuck up. It ain't that serious.
I love Asian men. Screw political correctness ... I love 'em just because they're Asian. Asian kats with his flava make my dizzle nizzle fo' shizzle ... that's it. Anyone who finds that offensive probably also needs to get laid.
But it all fairness, pretty Asian muthafukas get to objectify me right back. I'll be his Snoop Dogg, 'cause I'm surely gonna pull him close, and with full respect for his manhood and power say, 'Shut up and say somethin' Asian.'
Another thought, what if Stanley Bennett Clay, the author of In Search of Pretty Young Black Men, did a sequel with Asian men? But I guess he'd better leave that one to Stanley Bennett Cho.
Yeah. Whatever. You know you wanna laugh. And don't we have much bigger fish to fry anyway?

1 comment:

SGL Café.com said...

I've heard that the Japanese don't like blacks. I have no 1st had experience, but that's the rumor.

However, I do know for a fact that a lot of Asians do like black. Those are the ones I like.

Objectify me baby ... fo' shizzle.