Saturday, September 24, 2005

Bow Wow ... is fine as hell.
Damn, I can say it now 'cause he's legal (I think). Though he's had a guilty sex appeal for awhile now, which it wasn't exactly PC to vocalize. But now I can admit it.
I wanna roll and bounce with that big-time. Whew ... it felt good to get that off my chest. And hell, why is it wrong to wanna screw the barely-legal of the male variety? Barely Legal is just what it sounds like ... LEGAL ... so why should I feel bad about saying it? If straight men can foam at the mouth over the Olsen twins, then I can beat my meat over Bow Wow damnit. I'm tired of that tired double standard. Ain't you? Anyway, Roll Bounce opens this weekend. Check out the soundtrack below, which I'm sure is gonna be bangin'. My girl Keyshia Cole is representin' ... so its gotta be good. Plus, I can't wait to here Michele Williams rendition of Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together'. I love her voice ... it's unique, and my favorite of the Destiny trio. I plan to be in a theater real soon, leering at ol' boy from sixth-row center with a barrel of popcorn, a box of Raisinettes ... and a smile. I just hope he can act as good as he looks. But no matter. I'll still be there.
TRACK LISTING of Roll Bounce 1. Boogie Oogie Oogie - Fabolous/Keyshia Cole 2. Bounce Skate Rock Roll - Vaughn Mason & Crew 3. Pure Gold - Earth, Wind & Fire 4. Wishing On A Star - Beyonce 5. Quit Actin' - Ray J 6. Superman Lover - Johnny "Guitar" Watson 7. Hollywood Swingin' - Kool & The Gang 8. Let's Stay Together - Michelle Williams 9. Lovely Day - Bill Withers 10. I Wanna Know Your Name - Keith Sweat 11. Get Off - Foxy 12. Le Freak - Chic

3 comments:

SGL Café.com said...

No I haven't seen it yet. But I'll be on the look out ... for that, and anything else his fine ass does.

SGL Café.com said...

Stop tellin' my business. LOL.

SGL Café.com said...

no problem Lady ...

...I just came from seeing Roll Bounce, and Bow Wow is a little thing, but he's just so damn cute.