Sunday, July 17, 2005

Ja Rule ~ The 'Sensitive Thug' In Rehab?

Pictured below with my new baby boy Raz B ... is there's some secret finger action goin' on there between them? Maybe plannin' a little SGL on the DL? Hmmm ... I use to do that shit myself, strokin' that palm to let him know the deal. Of course, there was never anything DL about me ... I'm proud to say. But can't you just hear Ja thinking ... "Damn, I wish he'd wrap dem big-ass lips 'round mah ..." Alright alright, on with the news ...
Word around the hip-hop entertainment industry is that Murder Inc. rapper Ja Rule (born Jeffrey Atkins) is in a drug rehab facility. Branded the "sensitive thug" by many fans, Ja Rule was never shy about recording his views on relationships and women--causing quite a stir among his female fans. So when it was revealed that the rapper had engaged in a long-term intimate relationship with groupie-turned-author Karrine Steffans, while many fans were shocked, others weren't surprised at all. Allegedly, Ja's wife Aisha, of 4 years kicked him out after the release of Steffans groupie tell-all book entitled 'Confessions of a Video Vixen'. To save face he reportedly entered a drug rehab until the Superhead-Super-Saga dies down. But judging by the allegations and the he say/she say comments which have been made since the release of the book, it doesn't look like the Steffans hype will die down anytime soon.
~~ Courtesy ... Crunk & Disorderly

1 comment:

SGL Café.com said...

I wouldn't do that kid; I'm starting to like you too much. And I don't know what's in that book ... if you get it, gimme a heads up.