Tuesday, August 23, 2005

It's in his Kiss.

Is there anything more beautiful than two men clenched in passion? If you don't think so, then you should take a closer look. 1luv from JerzeeBrothas, asked the question ... Do you and your mate still share long passionate kisses like you used to? Hmmm ... good question.

Kiss passionately? Oh yes, of course. As a matter of fact, when we don't find occasions to make out like teenagers in a basement ... then I know there's something wrong with our relationship. Kissing is the ultimate for me ... the intensity of which lets me know if I'm in love or something less. It seems simplistic but its not. There's a connection made, a sixth sense maybe, that says either he's the one ... or just a quick screw. That song comes to mind ... the one from the movie with Cher and Wynona Ryder, Mermaids. The line goes ...

... If you wanna know

if he loves you so ... its in his kiss ....

So true, everything you need to know is in that kiss. A bad kiss would never get you to second base with most people, myself included. But a great kiss, one gut-wrenchingly slow and passionately exectuted ... well, lets just say ... I couldn't undress any faster if my clothes were on fire. Yeah, if its done just right ... the drawers just leap off the body. No lie. So yeah, in order to remain my mate, my partner, my Boo ... he'd better continually curl my toes with his kiss. 'Cause that's what's up. I, on the other hand, always endeavor to do the same.

5 comments:

The Divo said...

I am so infatuated by a good Kiss. It can keep me longing far after it's been planted. I can often view its after taste. It's electric. I want to feel that way again.

One Day.

Until Next Time,

I came in Peace and in Peace I leave.

SGL Café.com said...

Kisses like that come when you least expect it.

Just keep your eyes open and on the look out ... and then, at that last possible second, shut them tight ... and melt.

Harold Gibson said...

Being kissed by a dude with a stache that don't even sound right.

KneeDeep said...

Kissing is the ultimate for me as well, that's how I like to start and finish...
KD

TLO said...

I do agree about a good kiss. It sure can last for hours or can take things to the next level. I remember once, I kissed a guy and felt well maybe kissing in not his thing. When we finally slept together I found that wasn't his thing either. Check out my K.I.S.S.I.N.G post and learn my rule of thumb.